This Terms applies to our Sites and telecommunication for:
1) Visitors to our Sites.
2) Customers who engage in our services.
3) People who contact us.
4) People who sign up to join our club/membership.
(1) Sites Access
(1.1) While every effort is taken to ensure the Sites are available and proper at all times, we cannot guarantee that they will always be available and/or error-free. We reserve the right to reject orders placed or not placed due to the glitch.
(1.2) The Sites may be unavailable during periods when we are updating, upgrading or performing maintenance.
(1.3) If you are accessing our Sites outside Singapore, you are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations. Hence, it is not our responsibility to ensure that the content and materials are appropriate or prohibited in that country.
(1.4) My Bloom House will not be liable for any damages or losses resulted from the use or unavailability of our Sites.
(2) Use Of Sites
(2.1) You are responsible for the confidentiality of your account and access to your computer. You agree to accept the responsibility for all access to the Sites using your account or internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
(2.2) By accessing and using our Sites, you will act responsibly and comply to the rules of conduct, thus you will NOT:
- Use the Sites for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of ours and others.
- Impersonate any person/entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person/entity.
- Express or imply that we endorse any statement/comment you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of our Sites, the servers or networks use to make our Sites available.
- Transmit or make available any virus, worm or other computer code with the intention to damage or attack the operation of our Sites.
- Reproduce, copy, translate, modify, sell, trade or exploit any portion of our content, materials, logos, photographs, pictures, pricing, documents or advertisements (collectively known as "Content") in hardcopy or softcopy, for any commercial purposes without written consent from us.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineering or decompile any portion of our Sites.
- Remove any logo, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from our Content in hardcopy or softcopy.
- Create a database to download and store our Sites content.
(2.3) My Bloom House will not be liable for any damages or losses resulted from the use of our Sites.