Please read the fine print:
For Flower –
* At least 70% of the bouquet will be your chosen flower, the remaining may be filler flowers and/or foliage.
* If you have specific flower in mind, you may leave a message at checkout or contact us.
* If seasonal flower is unavailable, we will contact you to change your flower choice.
For Colour –
* At least 70% of the flowers’ colour will be from your chosen colour palette.
* 1st colour choice will be used for fulfilment. If it is unavailable, we will use your 2nd colour choice. We reserve the right to choose other colours when both colours are unavailable or the flowers are not in good condition.
* Some fresh flowers’ colour are dyed by growers/suppliers which sometimes do not last as long.
* Most flowers will have some other colours in themselves, that’s part of nature.
* Colour palette includes any tints, shades or tones of the chosen colour.
Size Matters –
* A bouquet’s size depends on the type of flower and its pricing, eg Lily (big, showy flowers) vs Baby Breath (dainty, airy flowers). Generally, for the same flower type, a higher value means a bigger bouquet.
Image shown here is for illustrative purposes as flowers are subjected to availability and freshness. For more information, please check out our Terms & Conditions.