This Policy applies to our Sites and telecommunication for:
1) Visitors to our Sites.
2) Customers who engage in our services.
3) People who contact us.
4) People who sign up to join our club/membership.
(1) Information Collected From All Visitors
Cookies are text files stored on your computer by any website that you visit, to collect certain information about your activity on the site. Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can disable them on your browser. However, some features of the site may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
(2) Information Collected From Users Who Register With Us
We collect information of you when you contact us, engage in our services and/or join our club membership.
We may contact you via email, SMS, messaging on social media platforms (eg. Facebook, Instagram), messaging using third party apps (eg. Whatsapp, Telegram) or call (least preferred method).
We may use your information for the following, but not limited to:
(1) Fulfilment of orders including verification of your particulars and/or your recipient's particulars, delivery and payment matters.
(2) Response to your enquiries, feedback, disputes and/or customer service and support related matters.
(3) Manage transactions including payment and debt recovery.
(4) Notify about our promotions, launches, updates and/or changes.
(5) Conduct surveys and/or market research.
(6) Publication of Testimonials.
(7) Comply with the law, court order, police investigations and/or industry regulations.
(8) Any other matters reasonably related to the above list.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will release the information via the email that you have registered with us. You may also email us to update/correct your information or cancel your registration with us.
(3) Data Protection & Non-Disclosure
Our website is SSL encrypted to ensure a secure and safe connection for transactions. We are committed to protect your information with us, and have put in place appropriate security procedures and measures to minimize any attacks on our Sites.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third party. This excludes trusted third parties whom we engage for the operation of our business. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. Visitor's information, which is non-personal, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
If MBH business is sold or integrated with another business, your information may be disclosed to the people involved in the deal; and will be passed on to the new owner(s) of the business.
(4) Use Of Photographs & Testimonials
We may take photographs of recipients with our goods/products or at events, functions, workshops, classes, etc. done or conducted by us. We own the rights to these photographs. We may publish them at our Sites or use them for marketing, advertising or other purposes at our discretion. We will not have to seek consent from the person, people or company featured in the photographs. However, customers/representatives may write in to us and we may consider removing it.
We appreciate our customers who took the time and effort to write testimonials or appreciate notes, which we may publish their names and the testimonials or notes at our Sites or use them for marketing, advertising or other purposes at our discretion. We will not have to seek consent from the person/representative. However, customers/representatives may write in to us and we may consider removing it.